Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Back to School Night

Can you believe it?  A new school year is just around the corner.  As much as I enjoy summer home with my family, I am equally as excited to begin another year of teaching.  Back to School Night at Washington will be held on Tuesday, August 25 from 5:00-6:30.  If possible, please bring your child's school supplies so that I am able to organize and label all items prior to the first day of school.  I require one additional supply, a clipboard, which should be easy to find and inexpensive.  A clipboard gives students the flexibility to work from the carpet or even outside on nice days.  This year the Fargo Public Schools are requiring online registration.  This will help eliminate much of the paperwork for the evening.  I will, however, have a few papers that need to be filled out in the classroom.  Looking forward to meeting you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment