Thursday, December 22, 2016

Happy Holidays!

We have had so much fun in 1st grade lately!  We spent the last two weeks learning about holidays around the world in Social Studies, and I hope it was a worthwhile experience for your 1st grader! Opening a package each day sure is exciting for a 1st grader. Click here to watch a short video highlighting all of our fun!

We celebrated two 1/2 birthdays this month too!  We hope Iris and Mason enjoyed their special days!


We also had another Character Champion in our class this month.  Alexis was recognized this month for her willingness to help peers (and me!) in the classroom and her overall maturity in 1st grade.  Keep up the great work Alexis!

With Christmas just around the corner, I am signing off for a few days!  I vowed to really enjoy these days with my own boys (below) and recharge so I am ready for the New Year!  I hope you do the same and enjoy your special little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment